As of September 22, 2021, the Grotto will be required to check proof of vaccination due to the Vaccination Certificate program. Our full company vaccination policy can be found here. With the most recent Government legislature being released, the Grotto may change this policy without notice.
Currently, we are operating without a capacity and no time slot bookings (walk-ins only).
Below is a full list of our COVID-19 Policies and Procedures that customers are expected to abide by for the duration of their visit. By not following these policies, we reserve the right to expel any customer without a refund or credit.
Any disagreements with these policies can be directed to management, as our staff have no ability to make exceptions to these policies. These policies may change without notice.
Last Updated: October 25, 2021
1. All visitors who are 12 or older are required to provide proof of vaccination status as of September 22, 2021. Please find the finalized vaccination policy here. With the most recent Legislature having been released, our policies may change without notice. We do not accept negative tests in lieu of vaccination.
2. All participants are required to wear a mask at all times throughout the facility, including on-wall or during physical exercise (unless 2-years-old or younger). We encourage climbers to remove their mask to catch their breath if they are having difficulty breathing (in a safe and responsible manner). Wanting a clean mask? We have some located at the front desk.
3. We do not allow reservations to climb (walk-ins only) unless you are booking with an instructor. All bookings must be made with at least 72-hour notice.
4. Climbers are required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and before leaving.
5. Sanitize your hands between climbs if possible. We can't sanitize the holds on the wall, so this is the next best thing.
6. Climbers are not allowed to use loose chalk as we are trying to keep the air cleaner! Please bring liquid chalk or chalk balls when you come to climb, otherwise, we have some for sale (click here!).
7. Social distance by 2M.